SHRN using Microsoft Windows?
To listen to a Sacred Heart Radio broadcast, you must have an audio player installed. This can be done in two simple steps.
First, check to make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements:
- Windows 9X, NT, ME, 2000, XP or higher
- 300mhz or better processor
- Microsoft IE 5 and higher (Other browsers may work but are not supported.)
STEP 1: Choosing Your Player
You can listen to Sacred Heart Radio using players such as Player365, RealPlayer, Winamp, Sonique, MusicMatch, or Windows Media Player.
- Player365: Our recommended player. By default, you are setup with the Player365-Flash v3.0 player. We also offer an older flash version of this player and a WMP version of this player for IE users. You can select which player setting you want by clicking on the Listen Settings on the bottom of any Sacred Heart Radio-Live365 page.
VIP members can choose to use a third-party player, such as WMP, iTunes, etc:
- RealPlayer 8 (or higher): Once it is installed, you are done! If you have an older version, download this newest version. (Please note that Real Player will appear to be wrapped in a Live365 “skin” when you launch Live365 stations.)
- Windows Media Player: If you use Windows Media Player, you may experience severe buffering delays. To use this player,choose it as your default player. (Please note that Windows Media Player will appear to be wrapped in a Live365 “skin” when you launch Live365 stations.)
- Winamp, Sonique, or another MP3 player: If you prefer to use one of these players, please choose it as your default player.
- If you don’t have a player … download and install one.
- If you selected Winamp or another MP3 player, go to step 2. If you are using Player365, Windows Media Player or RealPlayer,SKIP step 2 and start listening.
STEP 2: Configuring Internet Explorer
If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, you can configure your player to launch automatically every time you listen to a Live365 broadcast.
NOTE: If you are using Player365, Windows Media Player or RealPlayer, please skip this step.
* Click here to configure Internet Explorer.